This spacious apartment is located on the first floor of a home built in 1880. The large living room has plenty of windows and the space is large enough for a dining area as well.
There is a modern, galley style kitchen complete with dishwasher and over-the-range microwave oven. The sparkling new bathroom is enveloped in gleeming tile, including the floor-to-ceiling shower stall. The bedroom is illuminated by a skylight.
This apartment has a newer furnace and hot water heater, all new vinyl windows and direct access to the basement and fully fenced in back yard.
Sorry, no pets allowed. This is a “smoke free” building.
- Square Footage: 950
- Living Room/Dining Room
- First Floor Laundry
- Bedroom with walk-in closet
- Parking: Off-street with space for one car
- Storage: Basement
- Private, first floor laundry room
- Fully fenced in back yard
- Private front porch
- Security system
- Over-the-range microwave oven
- Garbage disposal
- No smoking on the property
- No pets allowed
- Monthly Rent: $750.00
- Rent Includes:
- Snow removal
- Lawn care
- Security system fee
- RG&E Monthly Budget: $155.00
- Security Deposit: One Month Rent
- Lease Term: Ends May 31st each year